Let the Ironslide Iron Shoe make you life easier. A must for anyone who irons.
Every house hold and college student needs one!
- The protective shoe fits the base of any household iron
- The Iron Shoe is vented to it can be used with a dry or steam iron
- Makes the sole-plate of the iron feel new again
- Made of fiberglass with a non-stick surface so starch and fusibles wipe right off
- Iron from cotton to silk or denim to lace with out waiting for the iron to cool
- Iron over sequins, paints, glitter and motifs without damage
- Helps give your sewing that professional look
- Eliminates shine. No need for a pressing cloth
- This soft-sole drawstring shoe fits all household irons. Made in E.U.
A spanking new perfect Iron Shoe arrived in the post this morning, for which I am very grateful and delighted. I used it today with fusible interfacing, Steam a Seam and spray starch and was delighted with the results. I must also say that I was very pleased with the way it performed with invisible thread which would normally melt at a high temperature. I also tried it with a Superior’s Highlights thread which I had had a melting problem with in the past and it handled it too without a problem. Really it is a wonderful product and I am so pleased with it.
Many thanks for the replacement.